Sunday, November 10, 2013

Post 1- Week 1


Post 1

a.     Which labs, activities and/or videos have you completed? 

      I have finished watching the first three khan academy videos on circuits and have begun to work on the first lab. 


b.     What did you learn and what questions do you still need to ask?

      I learned about circuits, conductors, and resistors, and how they function. I also learned about how to calculate voltage and the strength of the resistors. I do not have any questions at the moment.

c.     How will what you learn help you to complete the projects for this unit?

      The material that I learned has given me a better understanding of how circuits, switches, and resistors work. I will need this information in the next lab, for it involves creating a circuit. 


d.     What do you plan to do next and when do you think you will complete your next step? 

      I plan to continue to work on the lab and to finish watching the remaining videos on circuits. I plan to have the first lab completed by the end of next week. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bobby. Just a couple notes on things you should be aware of. The requirement is that you use the journal 3 times per week. This shows me that you are working both in class and out of class. It also includes having completed more of the work over the short break we just had. The other thing you should note is that the reflections need to be more detailed. "I learned about circuits" is way too broad. What did you learn about circuits? What, specifically, will help you with the project and how? These posts are meant to help me keep track of what you are learning and when you leave out details, that doesn't indicate much learning to me. Feel free to edit these as we go along.

    ReplyDelete